Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Savory Meatloaf


This is one of my favorite meals! I love me some meatloaf! ;)
When I met my husband ♥ and we were going through all the things that we like and don't like, meatloaf was one of the things that he didn't like, I said "you haven't tried MY meatloaf" (we have a running joke now of you haven't tried My ------- )
Now there are quite a few things he doesn't like   but I have changed his mind with a lot of them ;) he has a open mind and will at least try things now. Unless it has mayonnaise in it, he doesn't even want to touch it! lol Hates it
But fortunately my meatloaf is not on the list of "un-liked" stuff! 

Please don't mind the color of some of my pics the lighting in my kitchen is terrible for pictures! It tends to make things look yellow, unless I use the flash, then it looks washed out! Can't win... :/


Before Cooking..you can see the noodles and beans from the Minestone Soup.


He loves my meatloaf so much that he bought me a new meatloaf pan, you know the one, the "As Seen On TV" meatloaf pan. See below ↓


"Perfect Meatloaf Pan set"


They actually work great! Does just what it advertised...slips right off the tray on to the serving plate.






Here is what you need:
1. At least 2 lbs. of Ground Beef
2. Can of Minestrone Soup
3. 1 Cup of Italian Style Bread Crumbs
4. 2 Eggs
5. Spices to your liking (I use Garlic Salt and Everglades Seasoning)
6. Ketchup 

Pre-heat oven  to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, add Ground Beef, Minestrone Soup, half of the Bread Crumbs and the two Eggs beaten, you may add some spices at this time, I do, but I also put them on the top,so don't over do it. With your hands mix the ingredients together. Once its mixed in a little, add the rest of the Bread Crumbs,and mix thoroughly. Shape into a loaf and put in your pan. If you don't have a loaf pan, shape into a loaf and put it in a pan that has sides, a 9x13 perhaps. Sprinkle some spices and put a layer of Ketchup on the top. Bake in the oven for an hour and insert a meat thermometer, I cook mine till it reaches 160 in the center.
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl









I serve mine with Corn and Mashed Potatoes. 
Meatloaf, Corn & Mashed Potatoes...YUM 






I always hope there is leftovers on this one, because I have a meatloaf sandwich the next day for lunch, Yum! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog, I love comments, and will read & respond to every one!

** I screen the comments as they come in, if you don't see yours right away, its because I have to publish it. Sorry, it helps cut down on the spam comments.**

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...