Blogger Widgets

Monday, February 27, 2012

Spot & Stain Remover!



All I can say is WOW! This stuff works ! I have tried a lot of stain sticks and it seems that nothing ever gets the stains  ALL the way out, especially blood
I tried this yesterday on a stain that I thought would not come out, because this particular one, Never comes out! But I was shocked, amazed, you could see it just bubbling away... I can't wait to try this on other stains.
I have a pair of jeans  that I have a stain on and I have used all sorts of things to get this out, I'm going to try this, I mean what the heck, whats the worst that can happen? The stain could come out right? Hopefully!! 

You will need:
1 part Dawn Dish Detergent
2 parts Peroxide

I would just mix up enough for your stain, as the peroxide should be fresh when you use it, it would lose its bubbling power the longer it sits...

If you need some more scrubbing power, you could add some Baking Soda


Comments Welcome :)

Pin It

11 comments:

  1. I have read that you can use castile soap in these magic mixes too, I have been using dawn so far too. But I guess the castile is even better plus a real multi tasker. Dr. Bronners was the brand recommended to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Unknown, I think I have heard of the Castile Soap, but not real familiar with it, I will have to look it up and do some research. Thanks for the tip!

      Delete
  2. I love Dr. Bronners Castile Soap. I make all my cleaning products with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just curious what's the difference in the peroxide sitting mixed or sitting in its original bottle after its been opened.... but I'm excited to try this. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous,
      I have had some mixed for quite some time (weeks), but it is in a black spray bottle (so its not exposed to light) and it still bubbles up so its still good. As long as it isn't exposed to light it still bubbles. If it is exposed to light, it turns to water.
      I hope I understood your question :)& you will love it!

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  4. When you say 1part what exactly does that mean in measurements ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. for instance 1 ounce of Dawn and 2 ounces of Peroxide or 1 Tablespoon of Dawn to 2 Tablespoons of Peroxide. Does that make more sense now? Sorry for the confusion, maybe I should give an example in the recipe

      Delete
  5. What do you do after you put the stuff on your carpet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also don't know what to do after I put the solution on my comment. Help!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would blot it, then maybe use a carpet cleaner

      Delete
  7. This is for spots, correct? How do you do a whole load of whites for your washer?

    Thank you...Lidnab

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog, I love comments, and will read & respond to every one!

** I screen the comments as they come in, if you don't see yours right away, its because I have to publish it. Sorry, it helps cut down on the spam comments.**

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...