Blogger Widgets

Saturday, February 25, 2012

There comes a time in our life where we just have to do something different. This is that time. I want to do something creative with my time on the computer. I love being creative and seeing the end result. Whether its in the kitchen, or decorating, painting the walls in my home, or even the crafts.I like to do different things.
I have some things that I have tried, or want to try that I'd like to share with you. Some will be my ideas, but some will be other peoples, and I will give credit, where its deserved! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog, I love comments, and will read & respond to every one!

** I screen the comments as they come in, if you don't see yours right away, its because I have to publish it. Sorry, it helps cut down on the spam comments.**

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...