Blogger Widgets

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Single Serving Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Mug






Do you ever get a sweet tooth late in the evening and there NEVER seems to be anything that  satisfy's it?  Or its way to late to go out?!  Well I have something....I had a request awhile ago in My Survey to do a Mug Cake, and I was looking around for a good recipe and found this recipe from Melissa at no.2 pencil... I know its not a cake, but...
I will still do a mug cake but I had to do this first :) this is a single serving cookie made in a custard cup. (or  a coffee mug, or a ramekin) Its fresh and it can be made in a matter of minutes! Don't ya just love that!!??
I saw a bunch of recipes floating around on Pinterest but I wanted to give something different a  try.... and this was it!

This has the potential to be really bad... because its THAT good!  I'd better not keep all the ingredients in the house, or they will have to roll me out the door come spring time  (-’_'-)

Mine took all of 60 seconds to cook, the bottom layer reminded me of  Subway's Chocolate Chip Cookies....yum!
Set your microwave for 40 seconds and go from there, I checked every 10 seconds after that.



This is what you need


1 Tablespoon Butter
1 Tablespoon Granulated White Sugar
1 Tablespoon of firmly packed Dark Brown Sugar
3 Drops of Vanilla Extract (this is really hard! be careful)
Small Pinch of Kosher Salt (or regular table salt)
1 Egg Yolk (I gave my egg white to the dogs, they ♥ me)  ツ  
Just under 1/4 Cup of All Purpose Flour
1/8 Cup Tablespoons of Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips (I used mini's)



Melt tablespoon of butter in microwave (not shown)
Stir in  Sugar, Brown Sugar, Vanilla,and Salt.
Stir... Add Egg yolk, stir



Add  Flour


 and Stir some more... 



Add the Chocolate Chips...



Stir...

Transfer it to the cup your cooking it in. (I wasn't sure it would fit in the custard cup or I would have mixed it in there.)
Put it in your microwave for 40 seconds and check for doneness every 10 seconds after that.


60 Seconds, Ding..all done! Let it cool a minute if you can  ¯\(°_o)/¯


A picture is worth a thousand words...had to put the dreamy softness effect around it hehehe 



MMMMmmmm warm and gooey


Nom, nom, nom


What are you waiting for?  Only takes a few min....








2 comments:

  1. Such an awesome recipe and a wonderful tutorial as well. Bravo for you! Gotta make this very soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Better Baker
      Thank you!!{blushing} you will love it, its yummy.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog, I love comments, and will read & respond to every one!

** I screen the comments as they come in, if you don't see yours right away, its because I have to publish it. Sorry, it helps cut down on the spam comments.**

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...